There are a number of ways to detect, locate and pinpoint leaks and bursts in any water network.
From leaks on small pipes in residential properties to leaks on water mains being surveyed by water utilities, we have leak detection tools to accurately locate the source of your leak/water loss. Plumbers & Gasfitters Bunbury specialise in leak detection and can help fix leak issues straight away. We can provide regular servicing and maintenance and even provide a 24/7 emergency service to keep your plumbing running smoothly.
Did you know, a leaking tap can waste up to 10,000 litres of water a year? A constant trickle into the toilet bowl wastes around 9,000 litres a year, which causes an unwanted increase in your water bill. With the right service and maintenance of your pipes, we can help you save in the long term with our expert service and affordable pricing.
Main causes of leaks
1. Broken seals from excessive use or wear and tear
2. Clogged drains leading to overflowing or burst pipes
3. Aging plumbing systems can lead to corrosion and the rusting of pipes
4. Damaged pipe joints; listen out for ticking or banging noise when water is flowing, especially hot water
5. Excess water pressure can strain your piping system
6. Tree roots intruding a line system that grows on or near a property
7. Rapid temperature changes that cause pipes to expand and contract, which can result in cracks
8. Loose water connectors such as pipes on washing machines. These may come loose when the machine shakes during the spin cycle
Contact Plumbers & Gasfitters Bunbury for all your water repair requirements and plumbing services. Whether you want to schedule a service, or need an emergency plumber, call us on
1800 818 598 and we will be able to discuss your situation and come up with an ideal solution.